How to Wash a Cat
Some people have the misconception that cats never need to
be bathed, that somehow they lick themselves clean. Well
contrary to this popular belief, they do need to be cleaned and
here are the procedures to accomplish the task.
Ok, here are steps you need to wash your cat - get ready
for the wildest 45 seconds of your life.
- Dress for the occasion. A 4-ply rubber wet
suit, helmet, facemask, and welder's gloves.
- Use a bath with a glass enclosure
- Have the supplies in the bathtub beforehand
- Draw the water a little warmer than needed
- Find your cat
- Speed is essential, drop the cat in the tub as quick
- Field the cat's body and catapult him through the air
- Rub vigorously
- Only attempt to lather and rinse three times
- Dry the cat
- Wrap the towel around the cat
- Be sure the cat is firmly wrapped in a towel, put the
cat on the floor then get the hell out of there
See here for more
Cat Facts. Or take a look at Maniac World's
collection of Cat Videos.